Prostate Massage London
Benefits Of Prostate Massage
- Prostate massage increases blood flow to your prostate, releases prostate fluids and flushes toxins out of the prostate and out of your body.
- It can help with erectile dysfunction (ED) by increasing blood flow to the prostate.
- Prostate massage can remove toxins and stagnant energy accumulated in the prostate hence ease the inflammation that causes painful ejaculation.
- Promote healthy sex life – even slight problem with the prostate region can have an impact on men’s sexual health, and consequently affecting men’s confidence and well-being.
KEEP IN MIND!!! Prostate massage done in a proper and gentle way by our professional qualified Eternity Tantric therapists can be amazing healing tool for every man to include in their life.Build up of toxin in the prostate may affect production of this hormone resulting in lack of libido as men are ageing .
What Is Prostate Massage?
Prostate is a walnut size gland of the male reproductive system. Prostate plays important role in cultivating men’s sexual health and libido.
Our prostate technique is performed by our qualified prostate massage therapist can alleviate already existing prostate problems and become a prevention from developing prostate issues.
Prostate is located inside the pelvic area.It can be physically accessed and felt when inserting finger through the rectum, prostate feels soft, smooth but also firm in touch.
How Is Prostate Massage Done?
- Our stunning masseuse, use a latex free natural glove with plenty of lubrication, as it is important to be very gentle during this treatment.
- She normally ask you to contract and relax the PC muscle – this movement allows the rectum to take the finger in- this is the best method to painlessly insert the finger where it allows you to develop awareness in the perineum area.
- Inserted finger passes two anal muscle rings,when these muscles are relaxed the anal passage opens wider where the beautiful lady insert the finger gently and slowly.
- BREATHING is very important- helps to remove any stagnant energies from the body
- produce fluid that makes up semen
- it produces the fluid made up of hormones and proteins that protect sperm during ejaculation
- its contraction pushes the semen through the urethra and out of the penis
- prostate’s erectogenic nerves that run outside of the prostate are responsible for erections
- removing toxins to protect the sperm.
- holds an enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which converts testosterone in the body to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is important part of men sexual drive.